*Priced and Shown in Classic Black
Maximize your efficiency. Heat the room you’re in. The 2100 Millennium has the smallest footprint in the Quadra-Fire line, and still provides the performance you expect—more than enough to heat a large room or small home. The patented four-point combustion technology burns the wood gasses and smoke to give your maximum heat from your wood load.
The Automatic Combustion Controls are balanced to give you the best combination of heat output and burn time for each load of wood at the optimum efficiency. Reset the control with each new load of wood for the perfect fire every time.
You are a master fire builder with a Quadra-Fire 2100 Millennium wood stove.
- Precision air controls with labels for easy operation
- Automatic Combustion Control for easy lighting
- Patented four-point Quadra-Fire combustion system
- Durable welded steel construction
- Firebrick lined firebox
- High temperature classic black finish with gold accents
- Convective heat shields
- Easy & Safe Front-to-Back Log Loading
- Mobile Home Approved
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Door upgrade kit in satin nickel (includes spring handles and hinge pins)
- Convection blower with adjustable speed and temperature switch
- Outside air kit
- 13,00 to 32,000 Btu/hr with EPA test fuel
- Peak Btu/Hour Output: 40,800
- Heating Capacity: up to 1,400 sq. ft. †
- Maximum Log Length: 18”/16″ ideal
- Firebox Capacity: 1.46 cubic feet
- EPA Certified: 2.1 grams/hour
- Thermal Efficiency: 78.15%
- Weight: 300 lbs.