An infrared sauna uses infrared heaters to emit infrared radiant heat which is absorbed by the surface of the skin. Health benefits from continual use of a Infrared Sauna Include:
- Removed Toxins – Detoxification, removes heavy metals and harmful toxins stored in the body.
- Reduced Stress – Promotes better sleep, relaxes, melts away tension.
- Improved Skin-Helps clear cellulite, tones and hydrates cells and pores.
- Calorie Burn and Weight Control- Burn as much as 600 calories or more in 30 minute session through profuse sweating.
- Pain Relief – Arthritis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness, sprains.
- Strengthened Cardiovascular System – Heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate increase, helps stabilizes blood pressure.