Regency Hampton H300
Owner & Installation Manual
Architect CAD drawings
This large Hampton Wood Stove provides high efficiency heat to ensure warmth & comfort even when the power is out. Functional design features include an easy latch door, sealed ash drawer and a cooktop surface. You can load firewood from either the front or side allowing for ease of use.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Stainless steel cook top surface allows for fast heat transfer
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- Front and side loading doors provide more wood loading access
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
||up to 8 hrs.
||1.71 cu. ft.
||179 sq. in.
||2000 sq. ft.