The Montlake 230 is ideal for the average to large sized home, with the ability to heat up to 2,200 square feet with a burn time of 7–12 hours. The large firebox will take a maximum of a 18″ log and makes refueling quick and easy. This unique insert also comes standard with a 150 Cfm Blower. To customize to your distinctive style, the Montlake can be customized with 3 different door trim options, 2 different warming surfaces, for a perfect, personalized appearance.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase-II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment.
- A choice of finishes and glass styling options.
- Surround size and trim choices provide customization for personalized styling preference.
Fuel * Wood
Venting * 6″ Pipe
View Style * Front View
Heating Capacity * 1,200-2,200 sq. ft.
Warranty * Limited Lifetime