Quadra-Fire Santa Fe Insert
The Santa Fe Pellet Insert offers the first performance-inspired, sleek, contemporary design in a pellet insert. It’s the perfect solution for busy people who enjoy the beauty of fire, but also want a clean-burning, renewable fuel heat source.
This fully automatic, clean-burning insert keeps homes at the desired temperature by operating and delivering heat whenever desired. From the sweep of the ash drawer pull, to the machined door handle and the carefully crafted pull rods, every grip of the Santa Fe Insert is seamlessly blended, while maintaining superior functionality.
- Burns Wood Pellets
- Self-Lighting and Fully Automatic
- Thermostat Control
- Convenient “Pull & Tip” Hopper Access
- Aluminum Heat Exchanger
- Three Heat Settings
- Patented Jam-Free Feed System
- EZ-Clean Firepot & Firebox Ash Cleanout
- Mobile Home Approved
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Door Trim in Gold, Satin Nickel or Black Nickel
- Louvre Grille in Gold or Satin Nickel
- Two Panel Sizes
- Four-piece Log Set
- Extra Top Log
- Outside Air Kit
- Adjustable Hearth Support
- Programmable Thermostat
- Remote Controls
- Heating Capacity: up to 1,500 sq. ft.†
- Btu/hr: 8,000 – 30,000
- Hopper Capacity: 45 lbs.
- Burn rate: 1.5 – 4 lbs/hr
- Fuel: Wood Pellets/Shelled Corn
- Particle Emission: 0.7 grams/ hour
- Weight: 258 lbs.